The Getty - Located At The intersection of art and philanthropyIn a world where art seems as transient as the next fad, one place redefines the idea of art and architecture in a contemporary world. That place is The Getty. Here an eclectic collection of permanent and changing exhibitions and outdoor art reaches across European and American history - from medieval times to the present. Enjoy paintings, sculpture, decorative arts, photographs, manuscripts, drawings and outdoor sculptures, and an outdoor garden and restaurant with stunning views of the Santa Monica mountains. A visit will challenges your senses and entices your imagination.
Prices -Admission is always free.
- Tuesday - Thursday, 10:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Friday & Saturday, 10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Sunday, 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Closed Mondays.
- Family Art Stops
- Films Outdoors Series
- Friday Flights Musical Performances
- Daily Tours
- Family Activities
- Live Performances
- Art & Educational Courses
- Lectures & Discussions
- Special Interactive Exhibitions