LACMA offers Diverse art Collections to challenge your thinkingThe largest art museum in the western United States, the Los Angeles County Museum of Art brings together more than 150,000 works spanning the history and geography of art from ancient times to the present. Be among the one million visitors a year who peruse carefully curated collections from the likes of Mapplethorpe and Picasso, Take in a feature film or enjoy a live concert performance within the expansive galleries and public spaces. This LA landmark dominates more than 20 acres of Hancock Park in the heart of the city.
Prices -General admission (excludes special exhibits and the Rain Room).
- Adults - $15
- Seniors (65+) and Students with ID - $10
- Members - Free
- Children (17 and under) - Free
- Monday, Tuesday & Thursday - 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Friday - 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday - 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Reigning Men Exhibit
- Story Time In The Galleries
- Book Signing: Guillermo del Toro
- Boone Children's Gallery
- Concerts & Performances
- Talks & Lectures